Friday, November 19

The Secret (is not ReallY secret, ha:)

What? You mean my attitude and the internal dialogue that goes on in my head affects stuff that goes on in my life? You mean constantly complaining about what's wrong is not going to change AnYtHiNg? Oh, okay, fine, I'll just do what I enjoy doing then.... and I'll talk about what I enjoy doing... Fine. If being happy, is all there is to being happy, I'll do it.. lol :)

If you truly want to find a system or program that works for you, follow your HEART, IT KNOWS. Not your mind, not your guilt, not your social standing, NOT YOUR EGO. Your heart knows. If something resonates with you, you FEEL IT. There is no other way to put it. I mean this about everything. You can FEEL IT. Not think it, not emote about it, but FEEL IT. You will know if it is right for you. Even on this page, if it's right for you, you'll feel it.


Bob Proctor on The Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment