Wednesday, November 24

Q&A link on exercise for people with SCI

Question examples include:

Question: My question would entail exercise in general and at home without medical insurance. It seems as though I have gained so much (stomach) weight because of being much less active. My injury is neck related; I cannot put any pressure on it, which also includes much less use of my upper body. Thanks so much, in advance.

Question: Please become an author at http://www.lgtinc.org and promote your work. Thanks.


Question: I don't have a question -- but wanted to offer the NWBA website as a place to go to look up team representatives for wheelchair basketball www.nwba.org and www.wheelchairsoftball.org/ for wheelchair softball.
(Read all questions and answers here.)

Answers to questions submitted 10 March 2006. Requests for more questions will be asked for in the future.

Gilmore, B. & Holt, R. (2006).  RRTC on SCI: Promoting health & preventing complication through exercise. Ask the expers about daily living with a spina; cord injury (SCI)  Retrieved Nov 24 from http://www.bcm.edu/ilru/html/publications/SCI/library/AskDoctor/dr_march_06.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment